How to apply for the pitch competition!
The winner will receive a $50,000 investment from SoGal Ventures
1) Register For The Summit
After you have received your confirmation of registration, you can choose between submitting a short video via Youtube or send in your pitch deck.
2) Submit A Video Or Pitch Deck
Create a very simple video or submit a pitch deck. If you make the video, it should be about you and your company, up to 3 minutes long. We are not looking for high production quality, just how you talk about your business. No need to get complicated, just turn on the phone and record!
IPlease answer the following questions:
- What product/service does your company sell?
- Why is the market opportunity you are pursuing compelling?
- Tell us about your background and/or the background of your founding team.
- Include key company metrics like revenue, growth rate, number of employees, funding raised, etc.
- Why do you want to pitch in this competition?
3) Upload Your Video Or Email A Pitch Deck
After you’ve created your video, upload the video to your YouTube channel. Learn more about uploading a video here.
Once your video is uploaded, or your pitch deck is ready for viewing, send the link to Nnamdi Okike. Pitch Competition committee members will review all the applicants and get back to you by March 7th. If selected, you will receive free advance coaching in order to prepare for the pitch competition.